Apply to be an on-campus employer

​If you are working in an Ohio State department and would like to post a Federal Work-Study position, contact your department's HR representative to assist you.

If you are the HR representative and your department does not currently have a Federal Work-Study account, please email us at Note: Only one Federal Work-Study Contact is permitted per department.

If you are our current work-study contact for your department, but you would like to change this role to another staff member, please submit your request to​ We cannot honor change requests from interested parties without the consent of the current contact if they are still an active employee at the university.