​​Financial Aid Process​​​

​International students are generally not eligible to receive federal, state or most institutional funding. Eligibility for most financial aid requires that you are a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen. If you are considered a U.S. National, or a U.S. Permanent Resident you may be eligible for some types of aid. To determine your status visit studentaid.gov/understand-aid/eligibility/requirements/non-us-citizens.

If you are entering the country on a student visa, contact the Ohio State Office of International Affairs for more information about aid resources.

For additional guidance regarding funding education at the undergraduate level, visit Financial Aid for International Students at edupass.org.